The Association maintains insurance policies on the common elements, grounds and condominium structures, including earthquake insurance. The individual unit owner is responsible for insuring personal property in their unit and elsewhere on the grounds. The insurance company of your choice can explain any insurance available to condominium unit owners such as HO-6 homeowners' policy or "improvements and betterments coverage." Homeowners are encouraged to seek independent recommendations from qualified brokers concerning insurance that they should maintain to protect their interests.
Insurance Agent for Condominium
The insurance agent is USI Insurance Services. Your mortgage company may send you a notice requesting proof of Master Insurance coverage at year's end, the renewal date of the insurance policy or the anniversary date of your mortgage. You may also need this information for refinancing and other financial transactions.
You can now obtain condominium certificates of insurance by using the online delivery service from or calling 877-456-3643. The certificate of insurance will be automatically generated as soon as you type the information. EOI’s customer service department is available from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET) Monday through Friday.
Click on Contact Management to request complete information concerning the coverage maintained by the Association or to report any damage to your unit.